Our masterplanning and urban design capability has developed through the design and implementation of a number of significant multidisciplinary projects on behalf of a range of clients.
Masterplanning seeks to embrace a wide range of complex, often conflicting, issues and involves a positive, proactive process to create a vision and to plan and manage major change.
Successful masterplans and urban design strategies shape the quality of places for people, foster community wellbeing, and improve quality of life. We work closely with clients, architects, local communities and stakeholders to respond sensitively to individual locations.
Our masterplanning and urban regeneration consultancy services include:
- Civil Infrastructure Design
- Flood Risk Assessments
- Environmental Impact Assessment (EIA) (in collaboration with independent specialist partners)
- MEP Infrastructure Design
- Presentations and Preparation of Supporting Visuals and 3D Graphics.
- Site Wide Energy, Water and Waste Assessments
- Sustainable Urban Design Assessment
- Transportation Planning and Assessment (in collaboration with independent specialist partners)