A 58 storey, 218m high residential tower providing 566 apartments (including 4 penthouses) and 7 guest rooms, gym and pool facilities at levels 23 and 24, residents’ amenity areas, restaurant, café and retail units at ground level and 124 car parking and 615 bicycle spaces over two basement levels.
Meinhardt carried out detailed structural computer modelling to analyse & integrate:
- Slip-forming of the central concrete core
- Subsequent early installation of the perimeter diagrid steel frame
- Fast-track construction of intermediate concrete floors
- Design checks on stability of superstructure under all stages of construction
- Design checks on below-ground structural elements at all stages of basement construction.
In the above manner Meinhardt, in conjunction with the Concrete & Steelwork Contractors, were able to minimise the construction programme and achieve the shortest possible overall-built time.