Meinhardt UK’s Civil Engineering team offers a wide ranging portfolio of projects of differing sizes and diverse sectors, and with extensive experience in both local UK and international markets we bring this expertise to every project we undertake. As an international company working in the UK, Meinhardt Civil Engineering marries the best local knowledge, technology and client focused approach with large scale international experience to offer an all inclusive consultancy and design experience for all our clients.
Our services range across the spectrum of civil infrastructure and engineering. Our core Civil Engineering services includes:
- Cut and Fill Optimisation
- Engineering Site Assessments
- Flood Risk
- Impact on Third Party Infrastructure
- Large and Small Scale Masterplanning
- Local Authority Consultations relating to the Adoption of Private Sewers (Section 104)
- Off Site Upgrade Works (Section 278)
- On-site Roads (Section 38)
- On-site Highway Alignment Design
- On and Off Site Pavement Design
- Sustainable Drainage Solutions
- Utilities Assessments and Strategies
Meinhardt are a forward-looking company and by using the latest technology effectively, provide the very best level of service and product to our clients. Meinhardt operates in a fully integrated 3D environment, this gives a seamless transfer of information between each engineering discipline which allows for a smooth design process. The Civil Engineering team are central to the coordination process as we consider all elements of the project both on and off site.